A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its purpose is for the web page to remember your visit when you browse through the page again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customised content, use statistics, links to social media, logins to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs, and without cookies the services offered by any web page would be noticeably impaired. If you would like more information about cookies, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please visit the following link.
Cookies used on this web site
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to describe the use made of cookies by this web page to inform you as accurately as possible.
This web site uses the following type of cookies:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and to use the various existing options or services, including those that the editor uses to allow for management and operation of the web page and to enable its functions and services.
- Analytical cookies: these allow for monitoring and analysis of users’ behaviour on the web sites to which they are linked, and also to quantify the impact of advertisements. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the web sites, application or platform with a view to introducing improvements based on the use that users make of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on users’ behaviour obtained from a continued observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on same.
This web site uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who access are humans and not automated applications. This helps to fight spam. This cookie is used to store and identify the user session ID for the purpose of administrating the user’s session on the web site. Personal data will not be kept beyond the period required to achieve the purpose for which it is processed, except in the legally contemplated situations, in this case when all the browser windows are closed.
- Access to information and storage cookies: The storage of information or access to information that is already stored on your device, device identifiers, cookies and similar technologies. Personal data will not be kept beyond the period required to achieve the purpose for which it is processed, except in the legally contemplated situations, which we identify below according to cookie type:
- In relation to those cookies that are necessarily established by a “Consent” plugin that are used to store the user’s consent, the personal data will be kept for a period of 1 year.
- Regarding the storage cookies established by doubleclick.net. Due to the fact that this cookie’s purpose is to determine whether the user’s browser supports cookies, the conservation period is 15 minutes.
- Google DoubleClick stores information regarding how the user uses the web site and any other advertisement before visiting the web site. This is used to present the user with advertisements that are relevant to them based on their user profile, with a conservation period of 2 years.
- The cookie used to create a profile based on the user’s interest and to show custom ads to users, whose personal information will be kept for 5 months.
- Sending of content: Content sending system via email. This includes using previously collected contact information. This tracking cookie allows the web site to link the visitor’s behaviour to the target of an email marketing campaign, to measure the efficacy of the aforesaid campaign. Personal data will not be kept beyond the period required to achieve the purpose for which it is processed, except in the legally contemplated situations, which in this case is 2 years.
This web site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to prepare statistics on traffic and volumes of visits to this web site. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing by Google of information about you. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be directly communicated to Google. Personal data will not be kept beyond the period required to achieve the purpose for which it is processed, except in the legally contemplated situations. Within this type of cookie, it is appropriate to distinguish between the following:
- The cookie used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to monitor use of the site for the analytical report on same. These store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated unique number to identify visitors, and the conservation period is 2 years.
- This cookie is installed by Google Analytics, and is used to store information on how visitors use a web site and to help create an analytical report on how the web site is doing. The personal data collected includes the number of visitors, source of the visits, and pages visited, anonymously, and its conservation period is 1 day.
- Regarding the cookie used by Google Analytics to distinguish between users, the period of conservation of the data collected is 1 minute.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=homepage-basic_footer-privacy-policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can exercise your right to disable or delete our web site’s cookies at any moment. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you use. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this web page, nor its legal representatives assume any liability for the content or veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and the right to delete or disable them must be effected through same. Neither this web page nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies on the part of the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- For any doubt or consultation regarding this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Solunion and the companies of the Group may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements or for the purposes of adapting said policy to the instructions and recommendations issued by the regulators. Therefore, we recommend that you periodically revise the Cookies Policy.